Apparently only men watch late night talk shows and satirical progams.
Out of Jon Stewart’s The Daily Show have come:
- The Colbert Report by Stephen Colbert
- Colbert is now moving on to replace Letterman
- The Colbert Report will be replaced by The Minority Report by Larry Willmore
- John Oliver has a weekly show, Last Week Tonight
Late Night Shows
- Letterman will be replaced by Colbert
- Leno has been replaced by Jimmy Fallon
- Jimmy Fallon has been replaced by Seth Meyers
I’d protest by not watching those shows, but I don’t watch them already because they’re too late, and too much about promoting movies that I’ll never see, and too much talk by men. Do the powers that be think that women are still sitting at home watching day time talk shows? Women have a greater representation in Congress than we have on TV, and that is, surely, a very sad thing to say in 2014. Glass ceiling? We’re still talking into our hairbrushes.